Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween!!

The pictures that I took of the kids before they went to school on Thursday ended up being the best costume pictures, because by the time Saturday night rolled around this year I was sick of doing makeup for the costumes. We have constantly had someone taking a turn being sick at our house for the last little while & Halloween fell right in the middle of it...but I think the kids had a good time and it ended up being a fun year:)

Mikayla was a Hippie...



Katelyn was a Vampire...



Such a scary vampire...LOL!!!

Ready for a fun day at school...

Whitney was a pretty witch...



Addisyn was a cute little strawberry:)


Addy with her scrunchy nose hehe...


Yay?


The School Parade...



Ryan was a good sport and we went as Little red riding hood
& The big bad wolf to the ward party. We won "best couples costume" AND we brought chili and won 3rd place for "best chili" in the chili contest:)

We carved our Pumpkins Friday afternoon

Mikayla had a really high fever and had been laying in bed all day...
she didn't feel very good:(

The pumpkins on the porch

All lit up...
Saturday night in their costumes:)


4 comments:

Lacie said...

You all look so cute! Hopefully you will be done with the sicknesses the rest of the winter, thats what I'm hopeing for!

Stephanie said...

I love all the costumes!! :) I love Addy's little strawberry costume - such a little munchkin :)

Jen B. said...

Looks like you had a fun Halloween! I love your pumpkins....you are master carvers!! ;)

Bryan and Sarah said...

I love the Halloween costumes! Your kids look great. You and Ryan are so creative with yours too! Maybe I'll copy it next year!