Hey, I told mom you were having twins... she still doesn't know it's a joke... horrible of me I know. She might try to call ya tomorrow. Milk it cause she's like me, she TOTALLY believes it! haha she even tried to pull one on my about the lady I nanny for being pregnant and said April fools... yet somehow she really believes this one! haha Evil... and Hillarious! :)
Oh how sad, I was just getting used to the idea! I had all kind of great stories to share about twins. I am morning the loss! I never doubted you for a minute! I feel so gullable! Shocks. hehehe lol no wait COL! (crying out loud!)
hey your family is so big and your girls are old. wow we are old. lol that is cool that you found me but how? it is fun to see what people are up to from highschool. are you in utah? well thanks for leaving a comment.
8 comments:
See I told ya!!!!!!!Looser!!!J/K
May the lord truly bless your life with twins!!!!!
LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! No no no...funny though:):)
I agree I think next time you will have twins!! I believe you for 2 seconds if that makes you happy!!
HAHAHA...thats awesome! Ryan Believed me for a minute too, until he was like no way would she not tell me we were having twins!
Hey, I told mom you were having twins... she still doesn't know it's a joke... horrible of me I know. She might try to call ya tomorrow. Milk it cause she's like me, she TOTALLY believes it! haha she even tried to pull one on my about the lady I nanny for being pregnant and said April fools... yet somehow she really believes this one! haha Evil... and Hillarious! :)
Oh how sad, I was just getting used to the idea! I had all kind of great stories to share about twins. I am morning the loss! I never doubted you for a minute! I feel so gullable! Shocks. hehehe lol no wait COL! (crying out loud!)
hey your family is so big and your girls are old. wow we are old. lol that is cool that you found me but how? it is fun to see what people are up to from highschool. are you in utah? well thanks for leaving a comment.
Post a Comment