So...I was looking at old pictures yesterday and I just can't believe how little all of my kids look in them! So here is a look back in time a little, it just blows my mind how fast they grow up!
Oh my gosh! Their cheeks are so chubby. How adorable is this! I can't beleive how time flies! It goes back to not wishing your life away! I try to remember that all the time! So cute.
This reminds me, we need to take our boys pictures together again. I love how we all say we are going to take a break on blogging yet we post and comment every single day:)
LOL...I know!! We are definitely addicted! As soon as it warms up we will have to do that for sure...they are pretty much the EXACT same age give or take a few hours:) Now thats pretty cool!
Your family is so beautiful! So photogenic...all of you. What a fun slide show. I know what you mean about time going so fast...I can't believe how old my kids are getting. Which means I'm getting old too....YIKeS!!! I finally answered your tags too...sorry it took me so long! Love you guys!!!:)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Their cheeks are so chubby. How adorable is this! I can't beleive how time flies! It goes back to not wishing your life away! I try to remember that all the time! So cute.
This reminds me, we need to take our boys pictures together again. I love how we all say we are going to take a break on blogging yet we post and comment every single day:)
LOL...I know!! We are definitely addicted! As soon as it warms up we will have to do that for sure...they are pretty much the EXACT same age give or take a few hours:) Now thats pretty cool!
Your family is so beautiful! So photogenic...all of you. What a fun slide show. I know what you mean about time going so fast...I can't believe how old my kids are getting. Which means I'm getting old too....YIKeS!!! I finally answered your tags too...sorry it took me so long! Love you guys!!!:)
Post a Comment