Monday, April 14, 2008

My New Blog!

For all those that wanted the recipes for my homemade Cafe Rio Salads, check out my new recipe blog! I have it listed as a link on my friends list:) It's heywhatchagotcookin.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Lacie said...

I can't believe I just checked your blog again and you actually have posted something new:)lol

Lacie said...

Why did you change your posted by.....?

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I'm not sure what you mean Lacie??

Lacie said...

Whatever you know, What's for dinner mom

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Oh the "About Us" part...ya ya. I wrote that for my recipe blog but then it was showing up on my personal blog so I deleted it until I figure out how to do different profiles for each blog.

Jen B. said...

hey thanks for inviting me to contribute to you other web site!! Am I that bad of a cook? sheesh:)I guess I just have to read and learn from it!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Just so we don't have any further misunderstandings...hehehe:) anyone who would like to be able to post recipes to the new recipe blog just let me know and I can add you as an author:):) I think it will be fun to have lots of good recipe ideas!!!

Chelsi said...

Hey thanks for the recipes I might make that tonight!!

Diana said...

I am so glad you posted your salad recipe. It was so good. Email me at tdtelford@gmail.com so I have your email address. I went private with my blog and then I can add you as a reader. Thanks

Lacie said...

Are you EVER going to post something new?!?!?!

Jen B. said...

I'm with Lacie!!! Come on now!!!
SERIOUSLY!!!

Donny and Camie said...

Hey Miss, when you get fgeeling better, and get back into blogging...will you add me to your cooking blog? It looks lilke fun. Thanks!