Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Whitneys teeth update...

Whitney went to the dentist yesterday and the dentist said they needed to pull her other front tooth out because it was going gray from the whole scooter accident. So now she will be singing..."All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...my two front teeth...oh my two front teeth..." hehehe... For a LONG time! LOL...crazy little kid:)

14 comments:

Lacie said...

She looks so CUTE! Who needs two front teeth anyway?!?!?

shannon said...

So is everyone doing better now? It's a good thing Whitney looks so dang cute minus the two front teeth:)

shannon said...

PS thanks for the picture CD!!

Jen B. said...

At least you don't have to worry for a while about her knocking them out again!!!!

Lacie said...

I like the new background.....Even more then your last one.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Thanks...me too:) Like always...the other one was getting old to me.

ATWOOD said...

Good riddens to those teeth, sounds like they have been a jinx from the begining :-) Good thing she looks so stinkin' cute!

ATWOOD said...

PS. where do you get all your cute backgrounds?...do you make them with photoshop?

Jennifer Sciore said...

I also love the new background!! How do you do it??

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Oh and the teeth, YES...GOOD RIDDENS!!! I was so sick of them I was ready to pull them out myself...LOL:)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

rggg...I did this before and it got deleted. Anyways, the background is just done by inserting image links into the html in certain places...computer nerd stuff LOL! The header I did make in photoshop though. I can show you how to do it sometime...changing blog backgrounds is definitely one of my favorite things to do:):)

ciara said...

Aww sad, its to bad that she had to crash and burn!! She looks so cute though without her two front teeth:)

Donny and Camie said...

I kindof figured she would have to have the other one pulled....NO FUN! She does look stinkin cute though....I think it just adds to her personality ;)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Yes...I agree...knocking her two front teeth out at 4 years old is SO my Whitney to a Tee! LOL:)