Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Great Book!

I read this book today...It was very Inspirational and uplifting. It really made me think about the things that really matter in life and how blessed I am. I would recommend it to all of you:) Here are some of my favorite quotes from the book:
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother...We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~
"How Thankful I am, how thankful we all must be, for the women in our lives. God bless them. May His great love distill upon them and crown them with luster and beauty, grace and faith." ~President Gordon B. Hinckley~

15 comments:

ATWOOD said...

Hey I like the new look! And I'll definately read that book...I'm a book nerd :-)

Abhishek Behl said...

I stumbled upon your blog and found it real nice and interesting. good work.

Lacie said...

It's still the same background:) Thanks for the book recommendation, I will have to read it.

Chelsi said...

awesome background!!

Corinne said...

I love the new look. It looks really really really good!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Who the hell is abhishek!?? Thats what I want to know...freaking looking at my blog but I can't look at yours...whats up with that!!!

Jen B. said...

I personally don't care for this look its to artsy fartsy for my taste. Just kidding! I just don't like saying the same thing as everyone else!! It is cute though, I must admit

Jennifer Parcell said...

I stummbled upon your blog and your new background and found it real nice and interesting.good work.

Abhishek

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

LOL LOL....HAHAHAHA!!! I Love it Jenn!!!!!::):)

Jennifer Parcell said...

Just kidding that last comment was me! But in all truthfullness, Abhishek is my secret lover!!! We sit and blog for hours on end! I apologize, but he saw your blog when we were together the other night! He was very impressed. I think his exact words were, I found it real nice and interesting. good work." He must have decided to comment after I left! Sorry for the confusion. Oh ya and please don't tell Nick! He would be mad that I blogged without him!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I seriously think I just peed my pants...LOL LOL LOL!!!!! Where do you come up with this stuff!!??!!

Jennifer Parcell said...

What do you mean? Abhishek is my soul mate! We met at bloggers anonymous! He is very insighful and profound!

ciara said...

Wow!! I think I just peed my pants too!! You guys are hilarious!!! Kade and I have been reading your back and forth comments!! Ahhh haaaaaa haaaaa!! So funny!! First I read your post about the book you read and I thought "Oh that is so cool" and so I wanted to comment. Then I got very distracted with all the comotion going on!!! I love it!! Thanks for entertaining me!!

P.S. Abhishek is really my soul mate:) So lay off all of you!!!

Abhishek Behl said...

Hey folks
i never thought making an innocous comment would give rise to so much interest.
Well, gimme a day or two and i will tweak by blog public. By the way the foods and recipes mentioned on your blog really sound yummy.

ps: who said i am whose soulmate.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Hey abhishek,
Innocous is spelled...."Innocuous". I'm just thinkin....If you are going to use big words they should be spelled correctly...thats all. Hey and don't come back until I can view your blog as well...sound good!!?