Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tagged by Chelsi

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Zuka Juice & Jamba Juice
2. Utah Valley Hospital-Mother/Baby unit
3. Sub-contracting out our houses...I think that counts
4. Mom
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. The Bourne Series
2. Pirates of the Carribean
3. Dumb & Dumber
4. The Run Down
FOUR..OR SO...PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Calgary, Alberta
2. Salem, Oregon
3. Mesa, Arizona
4. Orem
5. Highland
6. American Fork
7. Lehi
8. Fairfield
9. Pleasant Grove
10. Spanish Fork
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Ryan
2. Camie
3. Becky
4. My Blog
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Cafe Rio and Chips & Salsa
2. BBQ dinner....Steaks, hamburgers, salmon, or
chicken and pineapple, mushrooms, peppers,
potatoes, & asparagus....just to name a few:):)
3. Turkey Dinner
4. Any type of salad..fruit or vegetable
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. On a Cruise
2. The Beach
3. Shopping for me...without kids:)
4. Sleeping...I love my bed:)
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. WARM WEATHER
2. Summer vacations
3. Getting a fenced yard
4. Holidays
FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
1. Jenn P
2. Jen B
3. Kelli
4. Diana

8 comments:

Jennifer Parcell said...

Ok fine I will do this tag! Check it out! I will try to do my best! Maybe abhishek can come over and give me a hand! He is my secret lover after all! hehehe

Jen B. said...

Thanks for the tagg, now I have something to blog about!! :)

Lacie said...

So you have your blog email you too?!?!? I think that is soooo funny:) That means you are WAY more addicted than me hahaha

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Lacie you should do it!! It is SO nice...that way you can tell where people have posted new comments at without having to open the comment sections:):) Addicted...yes I know...I admit that every day LOL!!!

Lacie said...

I just noticed that you post by What's for Dinner Mom? :) That's Funny

ciara said...

I love the new background! Where did you get it? Is it a free one?

Chelsi said...

You have lived alot of places!! I love turkey dinner too!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Ciara I got the background from someone elses blog...I am not sure if it a free one or not?? I just copied there page source and then photo shopped the image at the top to put our pictures in instead...sorry not much help.