Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our 9th Anniversary!

These are some of our wedding pictures taken 9 years ago. I can't believe its been 9 years!! WOW! Time goes by so quickly...it seems like yesterday we were getting married & now we have so many great memories together. Ryan is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life! I am so fortunate to have a husband who loves me with all his heart & is such an amazing father to our children. I am so blessed to have a husband that works so hard to give our family everything we could ever need. I am so thankful that we can be together forever! Ryan I love you with all my heart and you are everything I could have ever hoped for and MORE! Thanks for everything you have blessed me with in my life and for all of the amazing experiences we have been able to share together! We make a GREAT team :) I Love You!! Happy Anniversary Babe!





12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

shannon said...

Wow 9 years with my brother, you deserve an award! haha j/k. That was a really nice post. I can tell when were around you guys how much you love each other and I think that is really neat. Happy Anniversary!

Jen B. said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love the wedding pictures! Mike and I have very similar poses :) Its funny to see, course we didn't have a limo! Just uncle Eddie's old van he brought from down by the river!!!
LOL

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

LOL LOL!! Thanks for the good laugh Jen:) We loved your comment...Ryan like the down by the river part HAHAHA!! Funny stuff:)

Stephanie said...

I did get all the pictures back and there were some of your kidlets :) But I don't know how many would be frame worth a lot were just candids of the kids usually looking away ect haha but I can get them all to you for sure :)

Stephanie said...

I think my comment got deleted so I'll write it again! :) There are some cute ones of Derek outside :) so I'll get them to you :) I was going to ask you - I started reading Twilight and I love it! I'm a little embarrassed to admit that - but I do :)- but I only have the first one so I was going to ask you if you have the rest :) We need to get together! What are you guys doing this weekend? We should get together with Sterling and Hayley too :)

Stephanie said...

We have plans on Friday night - unfortunately, but we are free on Saturday if you guys end up sticking around :)

Joshua and Tara said...

Great pictures! I love seeing everyone's flash backs! You guys are too cute!

Saedi said...

Congratulations! If it's possible, I think you are even more gorgeous now, and that's saying something!!! So fun to get to see your wedding photos!!

Lacie said...

It's funny how I thought I left a comment but never did. That's the only problem with google reader. Congrats!!! You should sell your house and move back to your old house, you would get a killer deal! hehehe

Lacie said...

By the way it was congrats on the anniversary, I don't think I made that clear.:)

Stephanie said...

Hehe, seriously! ;) I think we might get Guitar Hero 4 - it's supposed to have drums and vocalists like rock band... but it's hard like guitar hero :) We cut a few deals ;) He is going to get me a new computer which I'm pretty excited about cause this one is really slow. He has actually been really good about it so far - so we will see and if not... I'll just sabotage it when he isn't looking ;) eh eh eh :) What are you guys up to this weekend?