Friday, April 3, 2009

Addisyn


The only picture she is smiling in...


I'm Tired mom...


She's getting so big:)



And...A close up:)



Ohhhh.....:)




They are so sweet when they are sleeping:)




9 comments:

Lacie said...

That over the shoulder picture is the CUTEST thing EVER!!! She's a doll!

Jen B. said...

How cute is she!?!?! I love her little sweater!! She is so precious!
She looks like Whitney to me......am I right?

Smith Family said...

She is such a pretty little girl! Just like all your others! Micailey had so much fun playing with Mikayla & she keeps begging to let her come over here next time so when she can play again let us know! We might call tomorrow depending on the agenda - besides the obvious conference schedule :o)

Jennifer Parcell said...

She is such a doll! Holding her is such a sweet experience. She is the epitomy of perfection! And oh gosh her stinking cute little feet!

ciara said...

What a cutie!! She's adorable!!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Addisyn is beautiful; I love her outfit!

shannon said...

that pic of her sleeping almost made me cry she is so precious! I can't wait to hold her, we are going to try and make it down for the blessing:)

lexi said...

she is such a cutie

Joshua and Tara said...

Oh my! She is a beautiful baby! She is starting to look more and more like your other girls! She is so cute. And she is always dressed so cute! Don't they grow too fast?? I can't believe it has almost been three months since we had our babies!