
Group Picture!!.... I think I am a little camera happy since I started my blog LOL:)
Ryan, Me, Camie, Ciara, Donny, & Kade.... AND About Kade and Donny...they ate a few too many paint chips when they were little, bless their hearts LOL!!!!

The Girls...So Cute!
Ciara & Camie

Camie & I :)

The Guys...Donny, Ryan, & Kade

Kade, Ciara, & Camie....Here we are playing "imaginiff" It was such a fun game! I think we all got a good laugh out of it. Even though Kade can pull some pretty interesting faces, he sure did cook up some good elk steaks for all of us:)

Camie, Kade, & Ciara trying to see if my camera lens will fit on his camera LOL!!

Donny...I'm not cheating I swear!....Yeah uh huh RIGHT!!

OK...Now this one was just not nice LOL!!! He is making fun of my picture on Valentines Day holding the flower. Even if I do say so myself.....I have to admit I look MUCH better holding that flower!
4 comments:
So Kade and I are both sitting here laughing our butts off!!! Kade is incapable of having a normal face for pictures and he still eats paint chips! We've decided that Donny looks so precious holding his rose-but the picture of you holding the rose is MUCH more pleasant to look at!! That definately was a good ol time!!!!!! We need to do it again!!!
Hey Miss :) haha, You should ask Matt about his new camera rules, lol. He was laughing but I really was being annoying! I'm definitely addicted to this too! I check everyones I know everyday for updates! This looks like it was such a fun night! K so my birthday is this Saturday! :) Matt and I are spending the weekend up in Salt Lake registering ect. But, What nights next week besides wednesday would work for you guys to get together? :)
P.S. What's with these word verification things! It makes me feel stupid! And it's even worse when you get it wrong! haha see ya!
Who's that sexy man with the rose??? LOL! Ok, so you look sexy too Missy! ;) That was a really fun night! Thanks for entertaining us!!! Your blog looks great...your kids are so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment