Sunday, February 24, 2008

They grow up way too fast!

I was looking through old pictures today and I found this one and it made me laugh :). I had gotten them out of the bath and left them in the bathroom and told them to get dressed and I came back and Mikayla was doing Katelyns hair LOL!!! I love the comb in Mikaylas mouth...hehehe! I just can't believe how fast they grow up.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So So So cute! I can't wait to see them tonight! I love the slide shows of Derek as well! :)

Hayley said...

They're so little! Way to go puttin the naked pictures up. They're gonna be mad at you later.:) We want to bring over guitar hero one of these weekends and play it with you guys.

ciara said...

That is a way cute picture!!! I love the hairstylist coming out in Mikayla (I think I spelled her name right). And I love the pic of Derek. He is soooo adorable. What a cute little guy.