I have been husband tagged by Diana...so here is all you have ever wanted to know about RYAN:) I would like to thank him for the funny comments he had to offer when I would ask him for his opinion on messenger while I did this HAHAHA!!
What is his name? Ryan Niel
How long did you date? 2 Years
How long have you been married? 9 Years this July
Who eats more sweets? Ryan
Who said I love you first? Me
Who is taller? Ryan
Who is the better singer? Ryan
Who is smarter? Well...I asked Ryan and this is what he said, "oh geee....let me think....that ones easy...duh! YOU ARE!" So, I guess I am the smarty pants:)
Who does the laundry? Mostly me...Ryan will put a few loads in the wash every now and then.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Hmmm...well if you are standing at the end of the bed, Ryan is on the right side. But if you are laying in the bed I am on the right side....sorry I got a litle confused there for a minute.
Who mows the lawn? Ryan...he vacuums it sometimes too LOL!!
Who cooks dinner? Definitely Me
Who drives? Usually Ryan
Who is more stubborn? I guess I am...Ryan says "If you look up the word stubborn in the dictionary, there will be a picture of me"...LOL! I love you too honey:)
Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed me
Who asked who out? Well...to keep it simple...Ryan did;)
Who proposed? Ryan
Who is more sensitive? Probably me...but not by much.
Who has more siblings? Me: 3 siblings, 3 half siblings, & 2 step siblings for a total of 8..WOW! Ryan: 4 siblings
Who wears the pants? I'm going to have to say me...thats just me... :)
I am tagging Ciara, Camie, Stephanie, Hayley, Lacie, & Kelli.
So....if you are reading this you have to copy and paste it into your blog and answer the questions for your husbands:)
And YES....Your Fiance' Counts:):)
Have FUN!!
3 comments:
I like the pix add. I love the quotes they are all really good. I was going to check last night but when I came in Eddie said are you getting on your blog and I just couldn't do it to him. So I had to wait until today.
Hey Miss! :) I did it... though some of the questions were hard to apply to me! haha I love all the pictures and I literally check everyday for updates! :) Matt keeps saying he wants to get together again with you guys, we'll have to plan something soon :)
Hey girlfriend! I love your blog...it looks so good, and all your pictures and slideshows are great! Such a beautiful family! I will have to do the husband tag thing tomorrow...gotta get my kids to bed! Luv ya!
Post a Comment