Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our Family Trip-Vegas 3/15


To all my family & friends...sorry about the delay in postings...and sorry for the bombarding of postings you are about to get. We drove half way to Disneyland on Saturday and stayed at the MGM in Vegas. The kids had alot of fun seeing the sites, looking at the lions, going to M&M's world, and swimming. We ate dinner that night at the Rainforest Cafe....it was alot of fun!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

This looks like SO much fun! :) How cute! I have missed your posts! :) I hope everything is going good! We really need to get together again soon. Life is so crazy right now with school, work, and wedding plans! This summer will be a lot less busy though, so we will have to get together even more! The kids look adorable! Luv ya miss! xx

Stephanie said...

I need your address so I can send you a wedding invite... haha obviously, but then you can see our picture and stuff :)

Lacie said...

I have been waiting for something exciting. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Hayley said...

fun! Those lions are pretty cool! We like the picture of whitney gettin those m&ms, it's such a whitney smile. Hope Ryan had a good b-day. We are slackin on those birthday cards. By the way, we still have yours from forever ago. :)hehe whoops