Monday, March 31, 2008

Tag yer it!!

1.What is your most embarrassing moment? Anytime I have to get up in sacrament meeting...It's ALWAYS embarassing!! NOT GOOD AT ALL! :{
2.What is something that you think about and laugh at every time? When Ryan dressed up as the big bad wolf...That was funny, I don't care who you are LOL!!!!
3. What is you favorite season and why? Warm Spring....not spring with freaking snow!
4.Who is your hero? Ryan of course...he always does WHATEVER it takes in everything he does...even when it is hard:) Gotta love em'
5.What have you learned throughout your life that you would share as advice for others? Our hard times make us stronger and teach us things we need to learn in order to progress to where we need to be in life.
6.What is your favorite goofy thing that your spouse does which makes you fall in love all over again? When I am in a bad mood and he quotes funny movie lines and makes me laugh:):)
7.What is your favorite book(s) of all time? I will say "Twilight" series...since I haven't read too many.
8.What is one of your pet peeves? Stupid drivers that don't pay attention...
9. Where has been your favorite place to travel and why? I don't have too many options on this one...but I will say London:)
10. Add a question of your own! You can leave a comment to answer this one if you want. What is one of your Favorite Movies? One of mine is the "Bourne" Series:) Please comment on this question. I want to know what some of your favorites are!

I am tagging Stephanie, Hayley, Camie, & Ciara:) HAVE FUN!!!

13 comments:

shannon said...

you always have fun stuff. Mine was brad pitt kind of generic but I thought it was fun. I had to laugh reading your favorite songs, I remember Ryan laying on his bed a singing uptown girl over and over:) Tell the girls we kind of miss them after seeing them so much.

Lacie said...

I love so many movies. I could never pick just one. Anything that is Suspenseful. The more I read your blog the more redneck I think you are hehehe:)

Lacie said...

wait there is more:) It's never to late for the easter pictures, and I love your change of background again.

Jen B. said...

PRETTY WOMAN
and of course A NIGHTS TAIL

Stephanie said...

You're having twins?!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Yes...I know FREAKING TWINS!!!! It's ok you can cry too...I haven't stopped since yesterday:(:(

Lacie said...

I love that you are going to play this out all day. :) But if it were true that would make me soooo happy. You should start trying right now.

Corinne said...

I don't believe the twins for one second. But congrats, glad it's you not me. What a fun April fools.

Chelsi said...

Ha Ha Ha, twins!! If it's true still Ha Ha Ha!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Geeez...I wish I had some support! It isn't exactly easy finding out you are having #5 AND #6 at the same time.....sheeeeeesh:(:(:(

Jennifer Parcell said...

I just want you to know that I blew up the supposed ultrasound picture and that is not your name! Caught you!!!!!! Nice try! I am gullable but not this time. LOL

Jennifer Parcell said...

Oh I just thought of some names! How about Hansel and Grettle oh no Jack and Jill or wait how about Ann and Andy nope I got it, Nick and Jenn! LMAO

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Jen Jen Jen....you didn't blow it up because if you did you would have seen nothing but a blur...thats what happens when you try to blow up something that small LOL!! HAHAHA....You really suck at picking names...ALL of those names are GAY! Good thing I didn't ask for your advice on what to name them LOL!!!:)