
Here is the group picture of us all.... Jen, Rachelle,
Jenn, Sheri, Tara, Becky, Corinne, Lacie, Noelle,
Chelsi, Melissa(me), & Jenn. We had Meg come and
paint our toenails tonight instead of playing bunco
and it was so much fun! It is always fun to have a
girls night out away from the kids!!!:)
6 comments:
What would we do with out our blogs??!!?! I took the blog test and I was NOT as addicted as you:) I did change the color but I ended up changing it back. Now mine looks like a brothel too.
You and chelsi look like a couple!!! How cute:)
You did it!!! I just saw this same one TODAY!!! Sooooo CUTE!!!
YES!!! And I didn't lose anything:) Yeah I like it...for today anyways LOL! Who know tomorrow I may want to change it all again hehehe!:):)
I know, they make it too hard to change! I would change it like every day if I could do it without it taking two hours to fix it all! I really do love your new background! It looks like a scrapbookers professional work! Real nice and interesting.
Still laughing!!! LOL!!!!!
Post a Comment