Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Uh Uhh Ball....

Derek loves to play with any type of ball....In fact he thinks anything round is a ball and proceeds to say, "ball..uhh uhh ball...uhh uhhh ball" over and over until you get "the ball" for him...LOL! I took him with me to the grocery store the other day and we went through the produce section and he kept saying..."uhh uhhh ball" over and over until I realized he thought all the apples and oranges and grapefruits and onions and tomatoes...(yes there are alot of round fruit and vegetables so I think you get my point)...were balls...LOL!! He wasn't too happy when I didn't get him one and let him throw it...he cracks me up!:) Well here are some pictures of him playing with a soccer ball at the girls soccer games....and don't try to take his ball or you will get "the look" hehehe:)








7 comments:

Jennifer Sciore said...

That is so cute! It must be a boy thing, because Kolten is obsessed with balls to! I always ask him "where's your balls?" meaning all of his balls to put in his dinosaur toy and then as soon as I spit it out I realized what I just said! HAHAHAH. I love Derek's mean look there.

Lacie said...

How cute is this age?!?! Yes I know the age perfect!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I Know so cute! LOL...Yes you do hehehe:)

Hayley said...

ha he is so cute. He's going to be a little athlete. He's such a good baby! Me and sterling were amazed how good he was! Just give him a ball. hehe. What a cutie

Jen B. said...

He is getting so big!!! I love how he is so serious!! You should have let him through the "friut balls" that would have been funny!Hehehe

ciara said...

Derek is soooo cute!! I just want to sqeeez his little cheeks! I love "The Look". Who does he get "the look" from?? You or Ryan??

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Hmmm...that is a good question?? Probably a little of both LOL:) We both have our "looks" that we do hehehe!