So, I never go to the doctor I always just deal with my sickness and hope it goes away. It must be some kind of self torture or something because I have no problem taking my kids or Ryan in...LOL! Anyways, I decided to take Ryan into the doctor cuz he wasn't doing so swell. Yup he has strep throat...and the doctor was nice enough to test me as well without a copay and you guessed it...I have it too! So hopefully we can both get better and try to get back to normal life again!
5 comments:
Hey are you guys still alive???
Barely....but yes still kickin LOL!
I'm so glad you're both feeling better! It's so hard when Mom gets sick, and both Mom and Dad...can't imagine!
I think you are a whoos! heheheh Just kidding, I am glad you finally got the medicine your body needed!
whoos?? LOL LOL!!! You mean Wuss...I had a good ol' laugh from that one hehehehe:) I was fine with just dealing with it...Dr. Jen told me I needed to go in LOL:)
Post a Comment