Thursday, April 24, 2008

Do You Know A Good Dermatologist??

So I have developed some sort of a bump about the size of a small gumball (YUCK...I know) under my skin on the side of my face & I need to have it checked out by a dermatologist. So, I am hoping one of my awesome blog readers will have some suggestions on a good dermatologist in our area. Leave me a comment if you know of a good one....Thanks!!!:):)

8 comments:

Jennifer Parcell said...

by the way this is nick so your not going to get any great advise from me, but i did want to let you know that your blog looks great and good luck with that...BUMP...LOL

Donny and Camie said...

Just a thought...could it be possible that the "bump" is an after effect of the Strep? I took Myriah to a dermatologist once up at University Hospital....I don't remember her name though....sorry, I'm no help

Jennifer Parcell said...

Ok so this is Jen! I think you should save a few bucks and come on over! I've got some pliers,hydrogen peroxide,and some gauze! I'll do it!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

You know.... you know me way too well Jen...funny enough I actually thought about buying myself a scalpel and cutting it out myself I even watched a few you tube videos of it along with some others that I googled (of course) hehehehe:)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

PS...I wish it was just from the strep, but I had it before I got strep unfortunately...

Hayley said...

you need to call Dr mike eyre thats pronouced like air he is in spanish fork i served in his ward in michigan he is a great doctor his number is 794-1490 he is located at 114 E 800 North in spanish forkyou have to go to him he is a great doctor

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

SWEET!! Everyone else was at least 2 weeks out & I got in with Dr. Eyre on Monday...Thanks!!!:):)

Chelsi said...

I like dr. erye and so does rachelle!