Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I will spare you the pictures...

I had my Doctors appointment with Dr. Eyre yesterday and he drained the lump on the side of my face. It was a sebacious cyst....YIKES! I took pictures but then decided I didn't want to make you all throw up. I had watched so many You Tube videos on cyst removals and stuff that I actually got really nauseous & faint thinking about what he was doing to the side of my face & I had to remind myself to breathe LOL.....So glad that is over with! Well at least it wasn't something bad LOL!

4 comments:

Lacie said...

Is it gone for good? I think I would have liked to see the pictures:) LOL

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Yes...GONE! I will probably have a little scar left over but that's all...I am glad to have the ugly bump gone thats for sure!:):)

Donny and Camie said...

I'm so relieved for you! My brother Cody had one of those on the side of his forehead in High School...I had forgotten all about it until now! He did have a little scar for a while, but you can't even see it now!

Jen B. said...

Thanks for sparing us!!! I think I might have fainted just looking! Glad its over for you!!!