Monday, April 14, 2008

Mikayla's Piano Recital

Mikayla had a Piano Recital Thursday Night.
She did a GREAT job! Her friends Kacey &
Whitley came to support her it was so cute!

4 comments:

Lacie said...

How Cute!!!! I think all kids should take some kind of music lesson. But I know half of you will disagree with me, like always:)

Stephanie said...

I agree! Look how grown up she is! She gets it from her aunt ;)xx

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

No Lacie.... I agree all of my kids have to do piano. I told them all that and then once they learn that they can do something else if they want.

Jennifer Parcell said...

I agree, music is the motion of the world! It is so good for kids to learn music! My kids need to get started! All of them have natural music and rhythm in them! Way to go!! Mikayla that is!