pico de gallo, beef, and lettuce for the salads:)
I also made black beans and cilantro lime rice...just no pictures of those....LOL!
good I just had to get a picture and blog about it:) Yummy!!!
.....AND what's for dessert??
If you click on my "yummy recipes" link you will see the recipe for these DELICIOUS chocolate chip cookies! They were definitely as good as I thought they would be hehehe:)
This was dessert at our house tonight:):)
.....AND what's for dessert??
This was dessert at our house tonight:):)
13 comments:
WOW!!! That's all I have to say. WOW!!!
Hey Melissa! It's Brianna Smith/Olsen. I saw you on Julie's blog. You have a cute blog and family! I can't believe you have 4 kids! We are getting old! You look great though!
Looks yummy! We never eat like that, way to go Betty Crocker!
BTW...like the new background! It looks like a comfy sheet!!mmmmmmmmmm
I want your food now! I am hungary! Will you make some for me? Thank you for the hair post! All ideas are welcomed and needed. I too like your new background!
Ok ok, your making me hungry already!! You just have to post the picture of the cookies, and make me want to make them dont ya!!hehe. The salad looks oh so good!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
look yummy, blog the recipes!!!! Repaeat after me...
"I am a blog background changer" LOL j/k I love it. How do you change it without losing all of you stuff, that's why I never change mine!
Wow look at you go Betty! Now you have to post the receipe for all of us. PS. Your trip to California looked like SO much fun...who needs Hawaii.
I will blog the Cafe Rio recipes one day...there are alot of them:) The cookies one is under "Yummy Recipes" under my friends links...sooooo good! My background...what can I say I need lots of change in my life:):) You have to go into "Edit Html" and change the source code for you background image then it doesn't change anything else. It isn't too hard.
ok- I linked over here from diana's- are you kidding me- that is the meal i crave daily. I am in need of your recipes- if you give them out! If you email me- i will invite you to my blog- desthanchett@hotmail.com.
MMM.... That looks SO good! You need to have us over for dinner again I think ;) hehe Luv ya! xx
That looks so good, I just got finished eating a salad from Cafe Rio. I am glad that the cookies turned out for you. I want to snatch a cookie and eat it. Yummy!
Yes they turned out SO GOOD!!!! I love your recipes...I think we should all make recipe blogs:) Then we would always have new things to try:)
Post a Comment