Monday, May 5, 2008

The Extra Tiny Motorbike...LOL

Ok this thing just cracks me up!! We went over to the Parcell's for the Jazz game and afterwards Jenn's brother brought out this "little" toy of his. It is so small that you can't help but laugh when you see a grown adult riding around on it LOL!!Ryan:)
Nick is so happy...he looks like a kid in a candy store LOL!

Gotta get a side view:)

And....of course I had to give it a try. It was alot of fun... Thanks Seabass:)

6 comments:

Lacie said...

I love how happy you look! Just like a little kid. I saw Caden riding this bike and it was sooo cute.

ATWOOD said...

Now all you need is the picture of all of them cramed into the "clown car" and the day is complete :-) Ha, that was too funny. PS. thanks for all the comments, you make me feel loved ;-)

ciara said...

Wow!!! That is freaking hilarious!!!!!! That bike is tiny!! You guys look so funny on it cause your legs stick out. hehe. But it looks like a blast. Dont they call them pocket rockets or something like that?? I dont know.
The wedding looked like it was nice too. Your sister is cute-she looks "in love". :)

Donny and Camie said...

OK...that looks like a blast! LOL...freakin funny though! And is Jen's brother's name really Seabass??? Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Yup it is...like "Kick his A$$ Seabass!!" LOL!!!!:) No I'm just kidding....but I have no idea what his real name is (how bad is that:) hahaha....we just call him seabass LOL!

shannon said...

Hey hope you had a happy mothers day! Thanks for gettin your old camera out to me I appreciate it. What's your weekend lookin like? I was thinking we could try the pictures this weekend the weather is supposed to be nice yay.