Unfortunately NO....Derek has been getting into EVERYTHING lately! If I don't watch him ALL the time, in 2 minutes he could have every roll of toilet paper unrolled and every toilet plugged with that toilet paper and be soaking wet in toilet water and every cereal box dumped out and whatever else he can get a hold of dumped out! In this case it was Popcorn...all over my kitchen floor and on all the shelves and floor of my pantry. I didn't realize how much he had spilled until I looked down at my vacuum when I was done cleaning it all up!!
No Derek...it's not funny!
5 comments:
I think it's funny!!!! hehehehe LOVE THE CAMO Eli actually knows it as a color.
That is cute, but was it cute when it happened or was it a bad bad moment? Sure you can laugh now, but I bet if it had been me, I would have cried! For sure!
ahhh, for a minute there I thought you got a big popcorn popper for movie night!!! Sorry to hear about the mess though! Thats too bad.:(
This is such a busy age. It's what I have to look forward to in a few months. Katelyn's little dance solo was so cute. They did such a great job.
haha I bet you like my back ground! ;) lol I love your recent posts the kids are SO cute! I did get some of the pictures back, but only about half and there aren't any of Derek yet :) But when they come I'll let you know and get you a copy, or bring them over and load them on your comp. Matt was asking when we were going to get together with you guys again. We need to plan something. Also, I was thinking it would be fun to take each of the girls on their own and have them sleep over. Derek is adorable even when he gets into trouble :) hehe I'll call ya this weekend and we can set something up :) luv ya sis!
Post a Comment