Sunday, May 25, 2008

OH MY TEETH!!!

Ok...so we can not seem to go very long without having someone lose a tooth around here sheeeesh! Katelyn lost a tooth last night and Mikayla lost another one today. So...I figured one group picture would cover it hehehe:) Mikayla's is on her top left and Katelyn's is her left front tooth. As you can see they are so excited to pose there toothless mouths LOL!!


Then... Mikayla insisted that I get a picture of her doll that she LOVES because it was cut out of the tooth picture:)


And of course Whitney was feeling a little left out so we took her picture too:). And Derek....he was sleeping...he isn't losing teeth, he is getting them.... 4 molars all at the same time to be exact:( and has been so cranky lately! Poor little guy:(

3 comments:

Lacie said...

So many new post!!! Your kids are all so cute.

ciara said...

Oh my heck, that picture of the two toothless annies is so darn cute!!! I laughed my butt off!!! Can you imagine what we would look like if we still lost our teeth as adults:) I would not be for postin pics of them thats for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Parcell said...

THis picture leads me to believe that you are way to into Twilight! Now your kids are posing as vampires!! HEHEH jk love how photgenic they all are!