Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Day at Seven Peaks!

Yes, Ryan took the day off & we took the kids & went to Seven Peaks yesterday. Mikayla and Katelyn each got free day passes for reading at school throughout the year....so we had to let them use those:) I was a little afraid I wasn't going to be able to leave Derek home because my babysitter cancelled on me last minute and I couldn't find anyone else...luckily Mikayla's friends sister called me back at like 11 and said she could babysit at 1 so we were able to leave him home! It was so much easier without him....but we did miss him:) The girls had so much fun. Whitney and I went on a double tube together on Cave In and we got flipped off our tube inside the slide and we both hit our heads, the tube went down without us, I was grabbing for Whitney, & we came out on our butts.....needless to say, we didn't go on that ride again LOL! Ryan and Whitney were on a double tube on the tube run and got turned backwards somehow so when they came out at the bottom they flipped over & went under. Mikayla, Katelyn, & I got a kick out of watching that:) Then another time Ryan and Whitney came down and were doing good and all the sudden...they totally got dumped over....Whitney wasn't too happy. She kept saying how come I always tip?? The girls loved the wave pool, Ryan would throw Katelyn up and let her land in the water and she couldn't get enough I think he did it like 50 times LOL! Then Ryan, Mikayla, & Katelyn went on the boomerang....Ryan sat on the front, Mikayla in the middle, & had Katelyn sit in the back so they wouldn't freak out when they saw over the edge. Katelyn got really scared and kept saying I totally couldn't breathe dad!! Then, we had them wait at the bottom of the boomerang while Ryan and I went down together on it and I seriously about peed my pants.... I thought we were tipping over for sure! Well, thats a rap of our day at Seven Peaks. Sorry there are no pictures......I forgot to take the camera in with us. Oh well, you can read the thousand words instead:):)

3 comments:

Jen B. said...

LOL!!! That sounds like a blast!!! That boomerang is a fun one!!!

Stephanie said...

Hey Miss! :) It sounds like you had a blast! :) Keep up the good work! I love reading your blog! I have a BUNCH of stuff to post on mine - but I need to edit the red eye in the pics. I'm thinking of buying photoshop - does it take a LOT of memory? I'm just wondering if my little laptop can handle it... That was the question I had for you the other day when I called :)

Chelsi said...

The boomerang scared me to death my 70 year-old grandma went down it a few years ago & I was sure she would die!!