Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Your Friendly Blogging Reminder:)

Ok...so I have my other blog heywhatchagotcookin.blogspot.com I added a bunch of you so that you could add recipes of your own, and I must say I have been dissapointed. I am in need of some new recipes over my way or my family could run the risk of starving because their mom has no idea what to cook anymore:) This is your friendly reminder that if you get bored go check it out and don't be afraid to add some recipes of your own....I would love it, love it, love it!!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Add me :)

Lacie said...

OK OK OK You don't need to cry about it!!!:)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

OK let's see 11 posts...9 of them are mine! UMMM YEAH...apparantly I do! I will say that you have contributed two wonderful recipes..but everyone else NOTHIN... LOL!!!

Lacie said...

I'll go look through my recipes right now. Well today!!