
1- As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2-Next re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people have a memory about you. Its actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory I will assume you are playing and visit you blog to leave you one. If you don't have a blog I will leave you one on my comments!!
Everybody PLAY!!! I want to see the memories that are out there!!
5 comments:
I don't have just one memory but when we were pregnant togther with our boys and we would call each other after every doc's apt and compare how far along we were. Then of corse I will remember you forever because our boys were born on the same day and delivered by the same doctor. What's the chances!!?!? That reminds me we need to take their pictures together again. It would be a cute post for both of us:)hehe
I know seriously...what are the chances is right LOL!! I agree...their pictures together would be the PERFECT thing to post:)!
I remember when you first came over to my house to bring your famous peanutbutter cookies. mmmm-mmmm-mmmm and I wanted to get to know you better but you were very quiet...and mysterious:)We ended up becomming friends later, but you know that part:)
Hmmm... I only have one memory ;) haha j/k I always remember you doing my hair and makeup when I was little and all my friends were jealous cause I had such a cool big sister. :) Then I remember that one time you cut my hair REALLY short and crooked while mom was at the store! haha
hmmm...a melissa memory...My favorite has to be the 4th of July barbecue we had at your old house, and you with that huge blow torch lighting the little fireworks...LMAO!!! I got the biggest kick out of that! I miss hangin' out with you! We need to get together soon!!!
Post a Comment