Monday, September 15, 2008

Jumpin Jacks!

We went to Jumpin Jacks as a family for Whitney's birthday. When I asked her what she wanted to do, that is what she requested so I figured that was easy enough! My dad and Susan brought their kids and met us there. The kids all had alot of fun and we brought cupcakes to eat & sing happy birthday to her. We had to eat them out on the curb though because we didn't know that they don't allow food unless you rent a room...so we had cupcakes on the curb outside LOL...good times!:) Here are some pictures from that night. I am quite a bit behind so I had to back post this. AND...yes there are a TON of pictures...I couldn't decide which ones to not post so I ended up posting quite a few:)

Whitney & Derek

Whitney

Katelyn posing:)

Mikayla

Here I go.....

That was FUN mom!

What's that over there!?

Ryan had a good time himself:)

Mikayla

Katelyn

Derek & Dad

Ryan going head first:)

Derek


Sisters:)

Derek's other favorite thing to do..

Whitney and her cupcakes:)

BLOW!!!!

She got a Hannah Montana Guitar from Grandpa Steve & Susan

She was very happy about her present:)

I WAS THERE....I PROMISE.....I JUST TOOK ALL THE PICTURES!!

1 comment:

Lacie said...

Good to know about the food!