Friday, September 12, 2008

Me..on the violin:)

My dad sent me this video of me playing the violin when I was younger..I think I was about 7 years old. Look at me go...hahaha! I thought it was funny & a perfect post for my blog:) Oh...and sorry you will have to scroll down and turn my music off so you can hear the video...enjoy hee he!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jerk. j/k :) Luv ya - I just had to get you back for the Nicole Kidman Comment :) This is a cute video and I love the new blog background! :)

Lacie said...

oh how cute!:)

Saedi said...

This is so stinking cute! Do you still play the violin?

Hayley said...

Gotta love home videos. I've got to say you're pretty talented.

Chelsi said...

very talented!

Joshua and Tara said...

how cute are you! Do you still play? How old were you when you started? We have been looking at violins for Adalyn. Do any of your girls play?

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Sorry girls...I can play alot of the songs I knew when I was little but I don't practice or play anymore really. I think I was 7 when I started and played until I was about 10. None of my girls play the violin...Mikayla & Katelyn play the Piano.