Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Katelyn!

Katelyn turned 7 years old yesterday!! I started having contractions in the middle of the night with Katelyn and it was a huge snow storm and we lived about an hour from the hospital so we packed up and headed into the hospital. When I got there and got hooked up to the monitors they told me I wasn't "progressing" like they wanted me to so they would call the doctor and see if he would induce me...(BIG SUPRISE). Luckily he said they would keep me since we lived so far away and because of the storm, so they started me on pitocin...YAY!! The labor went smoothly and when it was time to push I had about 5 good pushes and there she was:) She was born at 1:25pm, was 8lbs., 19 1/2" long, and had a little bit of black hair:). Katelyn has been such a joy in our lives ever since! She is THE BEST little helper, she is always the first to volunteer to help when it is needed. She has such a kind heart and is very aware of peoples feelings, she always tries to be nice and make things right. She is such a good big sister and loves to play the piano and she works hard at everything she does! She loves to play soccer, sing, dance, & play with her sisters & brother. We are so proud of how grown up she has become and can't believe she is 7 years old already...TIME GOES BY TOO FAST!!

The cute hospital name card:)

Getting checked out by the nurse..

Our new baby:)

So cozy...

Hospital picture

Blessing Pictures...

Such a happy girl!

2002- almost 1 year old

2003- 2 years old...that was Katelyn's famous smile at that age:)

2004- 3 years old..pictures with sisters:)

2005- 4 years old

2006- 5 years old

2007- 6 years old...Kindergarten Pictures:)

Spring 2008- 6 years old

2008- Kindergarten Graduation!

Fall 2008- Soccer pictures

2008- 7 years old!!

4 comments:

Jen B. said...

You are in so much trouble!!!! When your girls start dating, even before that when the boys start noticing....oh boy!

I can't believe how little she was when I first met her...time flys!! Glad you had a great day it sounds fun!

Jennifer Parcell said...

SHe is quite a beauty! I love how happy she is in all her pictures. Come to think of it, she is always happy. I don't think I have ever even seen her cry but maybe once when she took her knee out in the street. SHe is a true gift from God!

Lacie said...

If she is that old....you are really old:)

Bryan and Sarah said...

Katelyn is so beautiful. She did grow up fast!