Monday, November 3, 2008

Mikayla's Baptism Day: 11/1/2008

I am so proud of Mikayla for her choice to be baptized. She is such a good example for all of her younger siblings and they all love her and look up to her so much:) She is such a blessing in our family, I couldn't have asked for a better first child, and I am amazed by her and the sweet things she does and the awesome example she is for all those around her every day! On Sunday she got up in church and bore her testimony for the first time and she did a great job! She informed me when she sat down that she wanted me to go up now and she assured me by telling me.. "it wasn't scary at all mom"...so yes, I went up too:) Oh, and Katelyn then wanted to go up and she did a great job as well! Anyways, Here are a few pictures from her special day:)

Her & Dad in their white clothes:)

Mom, Mikayla, & Dad

Whitney, Mikayla, Katelyn, & Derek:)

Mikayla and her sweet friends Kinley & Payton

The family picture:)

8 comments:

Chelsi said...

Congrats Mikayla!!! You looked so pretty in your dress!

Amanda said...

So Sweet. What a great day. Sorry we couldn't be there! She really is a sweet girl

Lacie said...

I LOVE that family picture. Mikayla looks adorable, that dress is so cute.

Saedi said...

It looks like you all had a great day! Mikayla really is a darling little girl, I love having her in Primary. I'm sad I missed her big day, but it was awesome to get to hear her Testimony yesterday!!!

Jen B. said...

Great pictures! I always forget to get family pictures when where all dressed up. Congrats Mikayla! Thanks for letting us come!

Jennifer Parcell said...

What a big girl all grown up! We wanted to be there, but because of Conner and all his comlications we missed out! So sorry, but it looks like you had a great day! I was such an emotional reck at Caden's. I hope you faired better!

Lacie said...

Nice background change

Donny and Camie said...

Congratulations Mikayla! That is so awesome! You look beautiful...all of you do!!