Monday, November 10, 2008

More Blankets...

I told you I was addicted...:) I think this is my favorite one so far!



7 comments:

Lacie said...

I really like this one. I love how you display them. LOL Your little girl is going to be all warm and cozy!

Stephanie said...

Miss! These are SO cute... I just have to say that I'm still working on my first one! haha... actually I haven't been working on it... that's why it's not done yet! I'll post it when it's done! Mine only has two colors though - I like the 4 colors! How much fabric of each color did you buy?

Stephanie said...

Where do you buy your fabric? Hey Matt and I wanted to come play with you guys soon! We were thinking we could just pick up pizza or I could make dinner and bring it over and play games or something...? When are you guys free?

Chelsi said...

cute, how many do you have now? How do you find the time to make all of these??

ciara said...

Cute blanket! I havent talked to you forever! How are you? Hows the pregnancy going? Your blog looks so cute:) Hope you are doing good!

Jennifer Parcell said...

ok, so yes it is an addiction, but you are good at it and you enjoy it. I think you should make a bunch and get a booth at quilted Bear and other places and sell them. I would be your first customer! Make money and feed the addiction. You are always plotting ways to make money! Well here you have it. Your first mini fortune!

My Barratt Family said...

Wow! You are so talented... i would love to learn.
I am so glad to have re connected with you. I think the world of you and I am so proud to call you my friend. I am proud of all your accomplishments as a mother. xoxo
Linds