I finally got the first half of my garden started yesterday! I got some great information from a friend of mine that has gone to Gordon Wells gardening classes a couple times. She let me look at the book she got from the class and I decided to call him and see where I could buy the book because it has SO MUCH good information in it.....he told me I could come by his house and he would give me one!!! So I am very excited that I have a garden planted and that I actually kind of know what I am doing this year:) I planted peas, lettuce, spinach, carrots, radishes, strawberries, red potatoes, yellow onions, & celery. The other half of my garden will have a variety of peppers, cucumbers, bush beans, watermelon, cantaloupe, summer squash, zucchini, tomatoes, and corn. I am so excited for them to grow I thought I would take some pictures so I have before and afters of the garden:)
My Garden Bible....I LOVE this book!
5 comments:
Wow, of course your garden is perfectly organized!! I love it! I just planted spinch, lettuce, radishes & peas!
This is awesome! I want to look at your book! I have plans for a garden, but it is under snow so I will have to wait a couple a weeks for this shiz to melt! I am way impressed! Nicely done! We will have to can this stuff together so we can enjoy our harvest all year long!
That is one great garden!!! Your awesome!
If you get too much food, I will buy from you instead of the little stands on the street, sounds like you will have quite the verity!~
JEALOUS!! I have a garden in the works! We have to cut a lot of grass out, Eddie says it will be done by mother's day. We have to get the fence first! My mom is going to his class right now and loves it. I have looked through that book and it will be my garden bible too. hahaha
I'm excited to see how your garden turns out. You are a go getter!
Post a Comment