OH MY GOSH!!! What are you going to do!?!? I think you should hire a nanny just to keep up with Derek!! :) That is so funny, I guess it's a little more funny when its not you kid :)
LOL, that's so funny...I won't judge you if you get a leash :-) Actually I got a leash for Ethan :-)...seriously, From Target, they look like a little Animal backback with a leash attached. I take it with me everywhere now because Ethan doesn't make the messes at my house, he makes them out in public. - picture a huge box of q-tips dumped all over a grocery isle or a bag a skittles dumped in the Kinkos printer! Maybe it's the age...or maybe it's just BOYS!
LOL!! That is so funny Kelli...I am cracking up picturing the q-tips on the floor and the skittles in the printer...YIKES!! I think it is a boy thing...my girls never did crap like this! I think I will be making a trip to Target VERY SOON!:)
Melissa! That boy is in need of a mommy date or something! He is killing me! ANd you too I am sure! I will watch your kids ALL of them and you and Ryan can take him out for a little kiddie date! Really!
He never ceases to amaze me! How can someone so adorable cause so many problems? I guess I should be thankful for the gap I have right now between kids, because I know Aidan would be doing the exact same things if I were busy with a newborn.
8 comments:
He makes me laugh, and I feel your pain. They know exactly when to be naughty.
OH MY GOSH!!! What are you going to do!?!? I think you should hire a nanny just to keep up with Derek!! :) That is so funny, I guess it's a little more funny when its not you kid :)
LOL, that's so funny...I won't judge you if you get a leash :-) Actually I got a leash for Ethan :-)...seriously, From Target, they look like a little Animal backback with a leash attached. I take it with me everywhere now because Ethan doesn't make the messes at my house, he makes them out in public. - picture a huge box of q-tips dumped all over a grocery isle or a bag a skittles dumped in the Kinkos printer! Maybe it's the age...or maybe it's just BOYS!
LOL!! That is so funny Kelli...I am cracking up picturing the q-tips on the floor and the skittles in the printer...YIKES!! I think it is a boy thing...my girls never did crap like this! I think I will be making a trip to Target VERY SOON!:)
Melissa! That boy is in need of a mommy date or something! He is killing me! ANd you too I am sure! I will watch your kids ALL of them and you and Ryan can take him out for a little kiddie date! Really!
LOL!! I don't even know what else to say:)
He never ceases to amaze me! How can someone so adorable cause so many problems? I guess I should be thankful for the gap I have right now between kids, because I know Aidan would be doing the exact same things if I were busy with a newborn.
That is so funny! He sure is a cute stinker!
Post a Comment