Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mother-Daughter Beach Party!

The school had a Mother Daughter Beach Party about 3 weeks ago. It was so much fun they had a volleyball net up, hula dancing, stuff to make flowers for your hair out of crepe paper, and they had macaroons and sherbet for the treats. They also had a place for pictures so we got to get a fun picture together...I can't believe I have FOUR girls!:)


6 comments:

Lacie said...

Seriously four girls! WOW!! You will have a lot of fun shopping adventures! haha

lexi said...

YOU HAVE CUTE KIDS

Jen B. said...

You look SO GOOD in this pic!! Not fair that you get yourself "all back together" so fast!!

Cute background too :)

Hayley said...

That sounds like it was fun! what cute girls!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Your school does fun activities! You and the girls look great!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Ditto on the your school does fun stuff! We do a dad and doughnuts and I was like one of a handful of moms there cause dads couldnt make it! Really? I want a beach party with my girls! You do look awesome and I know how hard you are working! Your dedication is proof positive by the way you look! I LOVE Addisyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!