Saturday, April 25, 2009

My growing garden:)


Look at my garden grow!!!

Rows From Left to Right...
1-Onions 2-nothing yet(potatoes) 3- Beets down the middle Carrots down the sides 4- Strawberries 5-Lettuce and Spinach(barely starting to come out) 6-Peas:)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Look how good you are! :) That looks great! It's so fun to have your own grown food. You should grow tomatoes and cucumbers so you can make really yummy cucumber and tomato sandwiches in the summer :)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Oh YES...there will definitely be tomatoes and cucumbers planted!:)

Bryan and Sarah said...

Your garden is awesome! Keep up the good work!

Jennifer Parcell said...

How great is that! That is the best thing isn't it! When I have a garden, it is so impulsive to go and check the new growth like two or three times a day! It's like when you are on a diet and you weigh yourself three times a day! I am crazy, that is for sure! Looks great Melissa!

Lacie said...

I can't wait to start mine!!