Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School 09'!!

Katelyn is in 2nd grade and Mikayla is in 3rd this year!! It never really hits me until I have to say that out loud and then I am like WOW they are growing up SO FAST! Katelyn is excited she has the teacher Mikayla had last year and a few of her friends that she plays soccer with are in her class. Mikayla is excited to be in multi-age this year, she has almost all of her friends in her class with her and she cant wait to go on all of her fun field trips:) Mom is excited that they won't be "bored" all day long anymore...and of course for a little free time:) Although, I will miss having a helper handy when I need one!

Excited to be back at school again:)

They both had to have the backpacks that go on your shoulder this year...
apparently they are "cooler"

Katelyn in her classroom...

At her desk:)


Mikayla outside her classroom...


The bench by Mikayla's class

1 comment:

Jennifer Parcell said...

They are so big! It's hard to imagine that before we know it they will be going to High School. That thought makes me want to puke! I know it is a ways a way, but life just seems to be going faster and faster! What a whirlwind!