Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rodeo!!

We went with some good friends to the Santaquin Rodeo last night and it was such a fun time! Derek kept saying to Ryan..."you go put me on that horse?" and when the little calf's would run by the fence he would run alongside and chase them:) The girls enjoyed the clown in the crazy car with the fireworks...the cotton candy OF COURSE...and trying to catch the candy that the clown threw out to the crowd. My cousin Mary from England is staying with us for the weekend and it was her first time to a rodeo...I think she got a kick out of it:) Thanks for a great time guys;)!!

The whole clan:)


Katelyn & Whitney


Derek...is that a smile??


Addisyn


Mary & Addy

Ryan & Derek checkin out the horses...

Derek & Ryan

Whitney & Katelyn... getting a close up

What! Huh??

The "Clown"...he had REALLY bad jokes LOL!

Mikayla enjoying the show:)

Now THAT'S a buckin horse!

The girls...


Addy was fascinated with Marys socks...


Ryan & I

Family picture...minus Addy

Brooks having a good time with his oreo...

Brooks & Bobby Jo

Such a cute messy face:)

What a cute family!
Nate, Bobby Jo, Brooks, & Kenedee

4 comments:

Jen B. said...

Looks like a good time! I love a rodeo from time to time! I haven't been to one for a while either!

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

Cute pictures. We had so much fun with you guys and come on my favorite part was the clown with the dirty jokes. jk

Jennifer Parcell said...

So fun! That was awesome that you took the whole family! I have never been to the rodeo, but i think I better get to one, it looks like a lot of fun!

Bryan and Sarah said...

How fun! I love rodeos! I'll bet your cousin finds Utah to be quite different!