Monday, September 28, 2009

Soccer!!

It seems like soccer just started and...now it's over! The girls had a fun season and played hard. I told them that they would get a $dollar per goal that they made....Whitney's team was the "Unicorns", and she made 24 goals!!!! She is a feisty one out on the field...I think it comes from playing soccer with her older sisters in the backyard:) She thought it was pretty funny when I told her she was gong to make me broke:) Katelyn's team was the "Ravens" and she made 3 goals this year and did a great job being goalie! Mikayla's team was the "Blast", she played on a full size field & made 2 goals this year! We had a fun time going and watching all of their games...I am glad to have our Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday nights back now though:)

Mikayla playing defense...

Going to get the ball...

Got it!

KICK IT!!

Taking a break to smile for the camera:)

Katelyn...going for the ball!

Getting ready...:)

Smiling for the camera:)

Dad helping her kick butt as goalie:)

Whitney throwing the ball in...

GREAT kick!


Katelyn & Derek:)

The games were nice and sunny this year...

Derek trying to smile for the picture...
It was just SO bright! LOL!

No comments: