We went down to the BYU/UNLV game a few weekends ago with some good friends. We stayed at their parents vacation house in St. George. Friday night we ate out at Texas Roadhouse, got some frozen yogurt from Spoon Me, and then went and saw the movie "Love Happens". Saturday morning we ate breakfast at the Bear Paw-we had hot chocolate, an omlette, some really good french toast, and sausage. Then we drove into Vegas, rode the rollercoater ride at Buffalo Bills, did some shopping and ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory....mmmmm:) Then it was off to the game...Good Game! I am glad they won! We did have a couple of drunk UNLV fans behind us so I am glad to say that I was able to walk out without their beer down the back of me. After the game we went and watched the water show at the Bellagio & did a little shopping at the Miracle Mile Shops. Then we drove our exhausted butts back to St. George...Slept for the night and drove home Sunday morning. After all the good food, I had to stay away from the scale for a week or so when I got back but it was worth it! Thanks Stephanie & Matt for watching the kids for us, they have a fun time with you guys;) It was such a fun trip & with great friends!! Thanks Nate & Bobby Jo for a great time:)
I guess I REALLY need to learn to take more pictures!
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had fun :) We have fun with the kids too!
Post a Comment