We went to the BYU/Utah game and it was a lot of fun! I had some drunk Utah fan with chew in his lip next to me and he kept pulling out his plastic pop bottle to spit into it...NOT SO FUN! So, I decided I would wave my little BYU flag in front of his face and cheer louder than him and....IT WORKED!! He didn't leave, but they moved down the row away from me so I didn't have to smell them anymore :) Good game overall...glad they won! We rushed the field...that is after I got un-stuck from the field goal net LOL!! It was a really fun and exciting game & I TOTALLY agree with the comments made by Max Hall afterwords...couldn't have said it better myself-- GO BYU:)



2 comments:
Haha!!! First off, I love the first picture of you guys - SO cute :) And I love your face in the last one - it made me laugh out loud :)
I still Laugh out loud everytime I see it! It's just so honest! That game got to close for comfort!!!
Post a Comment