The lack of posts is due to the fact that most of the time you can find me with my head buried in my History or Biology books or running like crazy to keep up with it all. I am really enjoying my classes and I am looking forward to being done with them:) I just came across this clip that I enjoyed and I thought it had some great advice in it!
You will have to scroll down and turn off my music and it is almost 7 minutes long...but it is worth it!
You will have to scroll down and turn off my music and it is almost 7 minutes long...but it is worth it!
2 comments:
I didn't watch the clip - maybe sometime. I just wanted to say, way to go with your schoolwork!
Wow! Thank You Melissa! I have not checked my blog in forever! Thus I have not seen others until today! I saw this and listened! What a great message! One that I really needed to hear today! I appreciated that a lot! It's so inspiring to see that no matter what we are going through, we are never alone. It speaks to us in so many ways! I love his accent and the peace that it exudes! TY!
Post a Comment