Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Fun

We dyed Easter eggs with the kids on the Saturday before Easter. It is always fun to see how creative they are with their eggs. Here are the pictures from the day:)

Derek dipping his eggs

Whitney

Mikayla

Katelyn


Derek & Whitney with their eggs

Addy hung out in her high chair with her
favorite drink cup... the honey bear:)

3 comments:

Lacie said...

I love that she loves the "milk bear"!!

Stephanie said...

:) I thought you hadn't updated your blog FOREVER!! Like since Addy's birthday. It hasn't been updating it on my blog. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to see that you had done lots of updates :) We are excited for Saturday!!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Yes Lacie..she wouldn't drink out of a sippy cup so I tried the bear and she LOVES it:)

Steph...ya I haven't updated in forever. I just cheated and back dated all my posts to when they "should" have been posted...LOL!