Happy Birthday Derek! I can't believe my little boy is 4 years old!! Derek is such a joy to have in our family and he always makes us laugh. He gives the best hug & kisses and is the best cuddler, not to mention he has the most ADORABLE dimples on the most kisable cheeks! His favorite shows are Cars, Toy Story 3, & Jake and the Neverland Pirates. He love to play Super Mario Brothers, play at his friend Masons house, and ride bikes and scooters with his big sisters. He loves to hang out with his Dad and thinks he is the greatest person ever! His latest quote to Ryan was..."Hey dad, I wanna go camping so we can ride 4-wheelers and pee in the trees." I just had to laugh!! He is ALL BOY! We love you little buddy:)
Some crying occurred before these pictures...
hence the puffy eyes.
His new shirt!
hence the puffy eyes.
His new shirt!
The cake...
No comments:
Post a Comment