I saw a small break in school work at the end of February and we decided to take a week off and head to California to go to Disneyland. It was a much needed vacation and we had such a fun time!! We left Saturday after my class and stayed Saturday night in a hotel in Vegas, then got up Sunday morning and drove into California. On Sunday we went to Newport Beach & the kids had fun playing in the waves . We went to Disneyland M-Th and drove home Thursday. The kids had so much fun at Disneyland during the day and swimming at night...they definitely wore us out! We ate out at Chilis, California Pizza Kitchen & Cheesecake Factory(we have a tradition of visiting a cheesecake factory everywhere we go...probably not the best if we're watching the scale:) It was a great family vacation...can't wait for the next one!!
Mikayla heading out into the waves...

Maybe I better come back now...

Whitney, Kate, & Mikayla
Mikayla heading out into the waves...
Maybe I better come back now...
Whitney, Kate, & Mikayla
Ryan & the kids
Family picture at the beach:)
Looking for sea shells...
Addy watching the waves from the comfort of her stroller...
Her facial expressions are priceless :)
Derek & Katelyn on the tram
Grandma, Addy, & Whitney on the Tram
Ryan & the kids on the jungle cruise...
Derek
Derek with his cute glasses:)
Addy with Ryan
The one eye closed look...
Ryan, Derek, & Kate on Its a small world...
Mikayla, Whitney, Addy & I
It's a small world...
Whitney
Talking to Goofy...
Addy not so sure she likes those big ears:)
In Mickeys house...
Derek couldn't figure out how to see Mickey in the mirror:)
Addy
The kids in Mickeys house...
Kids with Pluto...
Addy's not so sure about him..
Cars!
Ryan, Derek & Addy...
Ryan, Derek, Addy & I with
Lightning Mcqueen & Mater...
Riding the crazy ladybugs....
Spinning...
& Spinning...
& Spinning around...
Ryan's going to show us how its done....:)
M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U.S.E....Mickey Mouse!!
Mikayla, Katelyn, Derek, & Whitney at Paradise Pier
Addisyn LOVES Mickey & Minnie!!
Derek & his Mickey hat...
Derek trying out the Goofy hat
Derek & his Mickey sucker...
Addy & her Mickey sucker...
Addy wanted to ride on "Nemo" (as she put it)
Mikayla & Whitney with their Mickey suckers
Mikayla took these pictures of Addy...
She was trying to get her to make funny poses,
I think she suceeded:)
She was trying to get her to make funny poses,
I think she suceeded:)
This is Addy-tude for ya...
Aren't I SO cute!
At Chilis there was a guy making cool things out of balloons...
He made each of the kids something & they LOVED it!
Derek with his sword...

Katelyn with her frog...

Mikayla with her frog bracelet & somethin else...

Whitney and her monkey in the tree...

Mikayla with the bow & arrow...

Derek & his Buzz Lightyear....
He was SO excited to get this!
Derek with his sword...
Katelyn with her frog...
Mikayla with her frog bracelet & somethin else...
Whitney and her monkey in the tree...
Mikayla with the bow & arrow...
Derek & his Buzz Lightyear....
He was SO excited to get this!
Mikayla teaching her how to pose...lol
Derek & the 'Toy Story' toy soldiers...
They had to toss a bean bag in a bucket to become a "certified toy"
He was SO excited that he got to do it!:)



Following instructions very carefully....:)


Such a cute kid!

Ryan, Mikayla, Katelyn, & Whitney on our favorite ride...
California Screamin!!


Derek & Addy...getting warm in the hot tub

Good little swimmers:)

Derek & Addy...such cute little buds:)
They had to toss a bean bag in a bucket to become a "certified toy"
He was SO excited that he got to do it!:)
Following instructions very carefully....:)
Such a cute kid!
Ryan, Mikayla, Katelyn, & Whitney on our favorite ride...
California Screamin!!
Derek & Addy...getting warm in the hot tub
Good little swimmers:)
Derek & Addy...such cute little buds:)
Mikayla, Katelyn, & Whitney...
Jumping in
SPLASH!
Addy...she loved it!
Derek & Addy:)
Katelyn pulling faces...
Katelyn:)
Mikayla & Whitney swimming
Derek...I love this kid!
Katelyn, Addy, & I relaxing in the hot tub
Derek, Kate, Addy, & I
No comments:
Post a Comment