Mikayla & Katelyn performed in a school dance performance this year. Mikayla's did a colorful mat dance, they did some cool moves with dance mats and stuff, it was cute. She wore black dance pants and a turqouise shirt w/ a matching flower in her hair OF COURSE!
Katelyn got to do the cha cha with a BOY partner, I am pretty sure she was really excited...she likes boys way too much LOL! Her dance went along with a story about a giraffe that couldn't dance, it was cute too. We went shopping and got her a new black skirt with ruffles and her first high heeled black shoes. I think she wore them around the house feeling all grown up for like 3 days before the performance:)
We got it on video, but I was able to get a few still photos of them in action. They both did such a good job & loved it! Good job girls!
Mikayla with her pink mat...


A little blurry...but you get the idea right?

Katelyn starting the cha cha...hehe


The chase..

And a twirl...

The giraffe...who was VERY good at dancing

Cute:)

We got it on video, but I was able to get a few still photos of them in action. They both did such a good job & loved it! Good job girls!
Mikayla with her pink mat...
A little blurry...but you get the idea right?

Katelyn starting the cha cha...hehe
The chase..
And a twirl...
The giraffe...who was VERY good at dancing
Cute:)
No comments:
Post a Comment