Friday, August 26, 2011

Family Pictures...sort of

We went to have family pictures with Ryan's family, but the location wasn't the best for what she was charging so since we were all dressed for pictures (no small feat mind you) we decided to have Ryan's sister Sheralyn snap a few pictures at a different location. Despite the last minuteness (pretty sure that's not a word) of it all, and the scattered sun spots we got a few cute ones.

The whole fam


Mikayla-
Wait how come she looks so grown up!?


Katelyn-
So cute in orange :)


Whitney-
I love her freckles :)


Derek-
I LOVE his dimples in this picture


The many faces of Addisyn...
I love this little girl!! :)


Such a sweetie!

Derek was so excited that he found a dragonfly!
He INSISTED that I get a picture of his COOL bug :)

He loved it!
It was a bright day!

No comments: