Friday, November 18, 2011

Whitney's Baptism

Whitney was baptized on November 17th, we had a nice program and yummy cookies after. I got a few pictures of her in her baptism dress for her invitations, she looks so beautiful and grown up! I am so proud of her and her decision to be baptized, love you Whit!

Her Invitation...

Whitney in her white clothes, all ready to be baptized



Dad & Whitney-
SO cute!



Mom, Dad, & Whit


So pretty in her baptism dress


Grandma Carson gave her some beautiful flowers for her wrist,
she loved them & got to wear them to church on Sunday too


The fam

Uncle Sterling & Aunt Hayley

Grandma/Grandpa Pinegar

Grandma/Grandpa Carson

Grandma/Grandpa Morehouse

Grandma & Grandpa Mateer came also,
but they were sneaky & left before pictures...
So I graciously added a photo for them ;)



A bunch of pictures of her in her dress....
I loved all of them so I just posted a bunch












1 comment:

Bryan and Sarah said...

Wow! She is so beautiful! She looks like a bride. It looks like her baptism was great!