Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hogle Zoo

After I finished my class on Wednesday we met up with Grandma and went to Hogle Zoo on Saturday. It was a fun change from my constant school work I have been consumed by these past 6 months. The kids had a fun time seeing all the different animals and riding the train. The new Rocky Shores Exhibit was definitely a favorite for the day. Great memories!

Derek & Addy on the slide


 That is a BIG Spider!!



What a cute little poser!


Whitney is a Monkey on those monkey bars!

Trying out the caterpillar seat :)

Ahhh... had to get a pic by the big spider

Addy having fun on the playground


Derek trying out the slide


Whitney in the Bats cave


Train rides...





Grandma, Grandpa, & Addy



Addy trying out the Lion drinking fountain...
I SERIOUSLY remember this from when I was a kid!! CRAZY!


Derek


Ryan, Mikayla, & Whitney


Katelyn loves her dad!


Such cute sisters!


 Sterling & Hayley came with us too :)

Addy...she MUST climb every fence!

Whitney having a fun time :)


Rocky Shores Exhibit...
 




 Addy liked watching them go down their "water slide"





  


 


Katelyn looking snazzy in her sunglasses :)



Mommy & Addy

 Katelyn striking a pose





Dad & Derek checking out the TALL giraffe!

 Fun in the gift shop...

It's Derek the giraffe!


And Derek the Parrot! He even tried to fly :)


 Addy loved all the cute stuffed animals

Her sweet sisters Mikayla & Katelyn spent their own money on a 
stuffed animal elephant & polar bear and she LOVED them. So CUTE!

We had such a fun day at the zoo!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

FUN! I wish we could have gone to the zoo with you guys! :) Haha, I love all of Addy's poses and Mikayla and Katelyn are getting so grown up!