Sunday, August 19, 2012

Demolition Derby 2012

Sterling, Hayley, Mom, & Judd came down for the demolition derby at the Spanish Fork rodeo grounds with us & it was such a FUN time! 
 The demolition derby started out with some funny glasses that mikayla had that she won from 
Trafalga a few days before...why do the eyes look so funny to me?! HAHA :)



Addy just chillin on the bench waiting for it to start..

 And of course, trying out big sisters funny glasses

She is SO cute...but was quite the handful...don't be fooled ;)

 

And so begins the many faces of Addy...LOL!


Chicken dance?


Mikayla & Derek are such cuties!

Derek and the glasses...


Bahahaha...I just LOVE his eyes in this one :D



Dad & Katelyn enjoying the show


self portrait=double chin...had to get a pic with Mikayla:)


Whitney enjoying the crashes


Addy & I


...and Mikayla too :)


Sour much?? hehe


Love her!

A few pics of the wrecked cars...



More of the many faces of  miss Addy....not sure what she ate but she was on one!!






Never a dull moment with this child! :)


What a good big sister!


Derek & Judd watching the show



Mikayla & Addy sharing a snow cone Yum!


Katelyn


Back to the glasses again...


AND...he's spent! Tired boy fell asleep on the bench...I think watching Addy wore him out :)

2 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

I love demolition derbies! I've only been to one, but it was fun. Your girls are so beautiful and Derek looks like a fun one.

Stephanie said...

Haha, this looks so fun! :) I love how crazy Addy was... but I'm sure you weren't really loving it at the time.